<body>
One step at a time
It's like learning to fly or falling in love.

17 days to exams!
Sunday, October 28, 2007

I took hours to understand a chapter. Boo=(

Mr Sherms said he'll bring me to OOSH at Dempsey Road if I do well in the exams! Haha! Doo well --> 3 Bs and 2 Cs for me! But if I don't do well, he'll also bring me to somewhere nice, and that is PS Cafe at Harding Rd! Hoho! What a good deal!

Dad suddenly said that he want to go Dempsey Hill and asked if I want to go one day. For a moment, I'm a little bit shock! He actually can read my mind!

Counting down to exams --> 17 days. Have not even finish half of my revision. SO many formulas. I really need to practice more=(



days grow longer and as the time goes by, things are taking their change. may love remain no matter how the weather change. may love remain no matter how tough the life may be. may love remain no matter how cruel the reality is.







layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket