Deportment workshop in the morn. An interactive session! Mrs Felicia Nah is just too cuteee! Glad to see the successful PACEsetters again attending their first official workshop. Hope by the end of their three years, they would still be in PACEsetters.
Shopped with mum at Eastpoint. Though short, but I'm glad that I have some free time to accompany her.
Jesher bought a christmas present for her. Muahaha... so sweet lah! Can see that his eyes were gleaming in delight wen he described everything to us... =)) Feel hapy for u dude!
Sis's 'O' level is nearing! Wish her all e best and hope everything will go on smoothly for her. She has really put in a lot of effort and she deserves gd results.
Oh ya, I want to cut my hair! I don know why, but I just don like my present look now. I WAN TO CUT MY HAIR SHORT! not that short like a guy lah! like until e chin =p
